Yet another QSMB Refugee

notsmokinjo

Hi All,

Apologies in advance (to the QuitTrain peeps) for the fact ya gunna need a translator half the time to read my boganese. Anywhoo, thanks for not sending me to Manus Island considerin me refugee status. Obviously it took me a bit longer than some of my fellow QSMB mates to find you guys and was so not the best time to decide to stop the NRT gum but hey... day 5 nicotine free and day 90 smoke free. 

For my new friends, long time smoker, serial quitter... I only count quits that lasted over 24 hours... so really this is quit #3. 

Thanks for giving me a new home.

Jo

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 9

Welcome to QuitTrain, Jo. 

Congrats on stopping the NRT, especially during these past few days which I'm sure was very difficult. 

Glad you are doing well and that you found this site.  This is a very fun, welcoming, and supportive place.

Edited by johnny5
  • Like 1

You're more than welcome to join us here on the train Jo! We have a nice plush seat in first class (the bar car) so just buckle yourself in. We will let you know when we reach our destination, which is Freedomville!!

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1

Just now, Nancy said:

No, not so far...does anyone know how to get in touch with that rascally rabbit?

She had written her email on a thread last year when we were down, but I didn't write it down.

I'm so mad at myself about that!!!!

Jilly - Please PM me!!!!!!!! PLEEZ!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Compared to trying to understand some of Bakon's posts, you peeps will be no problem :80_smile_cat:

And Bakon's the first bugger to question if me posts are English.... Sh1t mate I'm think its time ta run a translation service. :11_blush:

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1