Also Displaced

Joe7

So someone must know this -

What exactly happened years ago at QSMB that caused so many to leave?

I of course was not on either board at the time. I never knew Quit boards existed until Oct 2017.

What caused QSMB to close/malfunction/whatever? Be kind of a shame if they are gone. People have preferences to which they enjoy more between QT and QSMB. Both have distinct ways of doing things that some may love or hate.

I think last year ownership changed at qsmb  it wasn't really fully up and running after that . I joined after last years problems when it stopped working. I think a lot of qsmb joined this forum at that time.. The owners didn't really communicate much with the admins who kept trying to keep it going then last week it just stopped working. Hence the influx We don't know yet whats going on with it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up