I have a virus

Doreensfree

This is the first time I have been I'll since my quit.....

My throat is so sore ,voice has gone completely,and I have cold symptoms too.

Doc wouldn't give me anything.....my body has to fight it ....

Well at least smoking is a million miles away from my brain today....

I feel as if I've swallowing a couple of razor blades....yuk

aww doreen ((hugs))

I swear by green tea with added honey 

cures many ills 

get well soon xx

add a little whiskey and you have a real winner.  (((Doreen))), sorry my dear buddy does not feel well...

Awh get well soon pet, poitin in a cup of tea works wonders but yeah no use to you if you don't have it cos it's illegal, wish I was there with you to give you lots of tlc xxx

I had that nasty virus for over two weeks.  Still, I'm a little stuffed up etc.  Between the virus and all the tree pollen, it's been a rough few weeks around the house.  The kids, wife - all have had fevers, soar throats etc.  This virus was going around the MLB teams and if a player showed up sick he was immediately sent home because it's so contagious.

Now, my Mom has it and she's been pretty achy from the fever.

Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest if you can.  I wasn't able to get much rest because of work which I'm sure helped prolong my recovery.  Imagine how much worse you'd feel if you were a smoker.  Bleeek!!

Get well soon and drink plenty of water.  :)

I sure hope you are feeling better, Doreen.  I had this about a month ago - never had a sore throat like this one!  Bad!  Mine turned into a sinus infection.  I think the best medicine is drinking water and lots of it along with rest.  Hugs to you!