Reciprocity reaches the lido deck!

Stewie

No joking this time around, our most esteemed member reciprocity has reached the lido deck. He´s officially a non smoker, he´s gold, he made it.

Peter my man, thank you for your contribution to these forums, keep this quit until the grave.

Now for some freaking party!!

1346120829093_7478273.png

YEAH! SHAKE YOUR BACON LADS!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Congrats Peter...

the first year is a great accomplishment...you know without a doubt that you can (and have) beat this....

always an addict, but never a prisoner!  

You are an asset here..keep moving forward!

way to go....well done!

let the party begin!

Edited by joe
  • Like 4

Cruise_Pig_2010.jpg

Wow !!!...you guys have started partying early...fabulous !!!!!!

My dear young man....it gives me the greatest honour to celebrate this very important date with you....

I knew more or less from the start of your journey here....you wanted this ....I never doubted you....

Little did we know then...just how much of a valued member you would become....

Making sure the members here get a celebration mention... Giving me the dates if your going away,so they don't lose out...

You have my respect...and thanks...my brain would have exploded...

Your support to me ,on the board ,and my personal life has landed you a big place in my heart....along with my Boo of course lol...my heart is big....anyway......

A massive Congratulations P !!!

Enjoy the day....you so deserve it...

Don't forget that all important reward...you have so earned it....

You are a wonderful fully pledged non smoker....

Hugs piggy xx

• Like 5

The big day is here.  Make way on the Lido Deck for our man of the hour, the pig of honor if you will, Rec!

Let's get some tunes going in here.  I was looking for a sing-a-long with a Canadian flair.  Bubbles jamming with Alex from Rush...that'll work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I saved my favorite pig story for this grand occasion:

One day a man drove by a farm and saw a three-legged pig. The man went up to the farmer and said, "Excuse me sir, but why does that pig only have 3 legs?" 
"Well," said the farmer, "that there pig is very special. One time my wife was cooking something she stepped out of the kitchen and it caught on fire. No one in the house knew about it but the pig and he saved me, my wife, and my 2 kids." 
"That's amazing sir but why does that pig only have three legs?" said the man. 
"Then there was that time the pig saw a big storm coming and we didn't. The pig ran into the house and dragged us out to the storm cellar. If it weren't for that pig we would all be dead." 
"But still, that doesn't explain why the pig only has 3 legs." "And I remember the time my youngest son was stuck up in a tree but I was too far away to hear him scream. The pig came running towards me and led me to where he was." 
"Well, that is miracle but how come that pig only has 3 legs?" the man said quite annoyed at this point. 
"Well," said the farmer, "with a pig that special... you have to eat 'em real slow."

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

There are only three things that would divert me from my vacation frolics.

·         A volcanic eruption

·         A missile launch by Kim Jung-Un at the Hawaiian Islands

·         Reci’s one year smoke-free anniversary

So happy it’s the latter.  Congratulations on your big day!  You’ve been such a positive force here.  Enjoy this fantastic milestone!  

Aloha from the Big Island

Paul (BKP)

image.png

• Like 4