What was your favourite milestone/ what one are you looking forward to?

Jonny5

funnily enough, for me, my favourite milestone was 5 and a half weeks, because that was the longest that I had managed to quit before.

to get past that point meant that I had been further than ever before, I was in new territory.  I had proved something to myself.

second to that, getting the 1 Year anniversary and being welcomed to the olde pharte club was awesome :-) then I had proved something to everyone else too :-)

I'm looking forward to 1000 days :-)  that will be cause for a celebration :-) as it falls 6 days after my 40th Birthday :-)

• Like 3

hmmm - I think Day 2 and 12 months for me.

Day 2 meant it was real - 12 months will have the obvious connotations. I should have faced all the seasons, most of the triggers.

On the other hand - every day is a new day - and I love that!

• Like 2

I have three cause I'm greedy! Day 2 was massive, I kept cheating myself on day 1 for almost a years worth of quits. 3 months, I don't know why but I feel something magical will happen at this point??  1 year, because my only proper quit I made 364 days and it gets right on my nerves I could never say a year!

• Like 1

I have three cause I'm greedy! Day 2 was massive, I kept cheating myself on day 1 for almost a years worth of quits. 3 months, I don't know why but I feel something magical will happen at this point??  1 year, because my only proper quit I made 364 days and it gets right on my nerves I could never say a year!

This, my magic dragon, is part of why you are feeling a little stalled.

You are waiting for fireworks - unicorns farting rainbows. YOU HAVE DONE IT! YOU QUIT! Why don't we do the 3 month celebration now? Get that done and finished?

Maybe?

• Like 1

Week 1 was a milestone. That was the longest I had gone without a cigarette in 15 years. Suddenly it was really REAL. I expected the "reward" of a cigarette and then realized that this chapter was officially over. This was pretty huge for me. I had a moment of mourning and then a real big feeling of excitement for my future. 3 months felt good too. I'm looking forward to being a "Young Pharte" in a few weeks and then reaching 1 year. After that, 15 years will be a big milestone. :)

• Like 1

My fave milestone was 3 months... when I think about it, I actually have reasons!  When you've been quit a month or two, it's still fairly new, but by 3 months, you're much more solid and have a much better understanding of how to keep this quit.  At just a few days after 3 months, I also had my realization that "this is it, I will never again, under no circumstances whatsoever, will I ever smoke."

Now I've been quit long enuf that I don't even remember my annies, and that's the best feeling of all: like it never even happened! lol

• Like 2

My fave milestone was 3 months... when I think about it, I actually have reasons!  When you've been quit a month or two, it's still fairly new, but by 3 months, you're much more solid and have a much better understanding of how to keep this quit.  At just a few days after 3 months, I also had my realization that "this is it, I will never again, under no circumstances whatsoever, will I ever smoke."

Now I've been quit long enuf that I don't even remember my annies, and that's the best feeling of all: like it never even happened! lol

You may have forgotten Suz, But I know that someone is about to hit 5 Years quit in a few weeks, You were always there to look up to Suz, you still are :-) Thank you :-)

after the 6 week point was when the penny dropped that I quit

most looking forward to 7 months as my previous quit was for 6 months and I like to venture into unknown territory but I already know its different I just like collecting ribbons ;)