New quit

Evelyn

I was about to give you some hard love.... but I am thinking that i need to read alittle bit about what is going on first before I stick my foot in my mouth... as per my usual.

Anyhow.... just quit as soon as you can.  Life is sooooo much sweeter on the other side.

Oh Evelyn… here’s the truth: you have had so many relapses in the short time that I’ve known you that I can’t keep up with you.

Did you know that if you put as much effort into keeping your quit as you do in finding ways to choose to relapse, you’d have been a non-smoker for weeks now?  I really feel bad for you because you’re in a yo-yo right now and the string isn’t stopping.  I would not wish this on my worst enemy because the guilt of constant relapse, starting over, wash, rinse, repeat, must be a horrible feeling.

I hope you figure out what you’re doing soon.  I will tell you this: if you choose to be a non-smoker, you will be one.  This time around I’m not gonna give advice because I have given that to you many many times now… I’ll just ask you a question: what is it that YOU think you are doing wrong?  I hope you get the answer soon, I truly do.  I would love to see you happy… and I hope to see you back here soon with a true kick-ash attitude.

Rain
  • Like 4

One day at a time... focus your energy and smoking thinking to QUITTING!

Don't wait too long, there is a wonderful smokefree life waiting for you....grab it now!

Fight for it... stop sabotaging your beautiful quit, and grasp freedom.. I know you can do it...

make this new quit, your final sticky quit. N.O.P.E.  is the only way you can do this... no exceptions.