Nothing on the tele

Sarah

And I'm sat reading the news on the internet and craving a cigarette.

Hate this.

I know it will pass but I keep having these minor panic attacks with my body shaking me and shouting to have a cigarette.

That is all.

Hi Sarah,

I am not sure I have nay really good advice at this moment- but Colleen posted this to me yesterday.

And I am spreading the word it is Alan Carrs book EASYWAY  I just wanted to share it.

Edited by MarylandQuitter
Removed link due to copyrighted material.

Just bumbling about on this site helps actually

When I first quit, I promise you I posted on every single thread!  I would go back days sometimes...or even longer!  I would bump really old threads so that I could post on them.  My face was everywhere!  The point of this is...feel free to do the same.  If posting helps you, then post away...we like hearing from you, any way!

• Like 1

Ah ha, what I actually wanted was for you to say the word boobs - I win :D

This is completely unrelated to quitting...but when my son was about 3, we were shopping in a TJ Maxx or a Marshalls.  We walked  past the lingerie department and he saw all the bras hanging there on the hangers.  All of sudden out of nowhere, he starts yelling very loudly, "Booby holders, Booby Holders", over and over.  Everyone was staring at us, it was particularly embarrassing.  Anytime you all start chanting boobies, it brings me back lol

• Like 1

This is completely unrelated to quitting...but when my son was about 3, we were shopping in a TJ Maxx or a Marshalls.  We walked  past the lingerie department and he saw all the bras hanging there on the hangers.  All of sudden out of nowhere, he starts yelling very loudly, "Booby holders, Booby Holders", over and over.  Everyone was staring at us, it was particularly embarrassing.  Anytime you all start chanting boobies, it brings me back lol

Sounds like me but as an adult lol.

And I can't get used to seeing TJ Maxx. Over here it is TK Maxx ;)