True or False

Jimmyss

Latte - although the best coffee I ever had was an espresso (it was one of those eye opening moments that no other coffee place has managed to recreate).

TNP prefers a standard chain coffee shop to a local barista?

Edited by Sslip

False... I frickin hate chain coffee shops, their barista's are under prepared, under chained and their coffee is half arsed at best. I find most of the local baristas know their stuff but when I get one I like that's it, I'm set with that one.

TNP will order tea when out but only if it comes in a pot, not just a cup with a bag.

False - I take pics, when I remember, but I like to capture it in words... do take more pics now I have the kid though than I used to... I have only left my island once... and that was to go to the tiwi island footy grand final....which is still technically Australia... and tassie doesn't count cos that is definitely still australia... I am the worlds worst photo taker because I get shakey so they are always blurry

TNP has "travel albums"

False - I'm the world's worst for taking photos, particularly now that the kids have grown up. I'd rather experience the moment than worry about the perfect shot. 

TNP returns to the same holiday locations regularly? 

• Like 1

True... it was this little plastic one I got for like 50 cents at a church Fete. I much preferred the atlas with its fold out pages and history and georgaphy and interesting stuff than a ball the i just spun and spun cos noone had invented fidget spinners yet.

TNP.. would take a cocktail list challenge...

(Drink your way through the cocktail list... it might just be a hens night thing)

^^I don't think many make it past that... :) ... drinking games are so mature.

True... I always wanted to have a Hurricane in New Orleans... and now since our lovely House Mum posted the recipe for her name I want a Sazerac too. (OMG that sounds way dirty than I intended.. which was not at all)... but I don't drink anymore so that''s out..

TNP... would rather have a shitty beer than an expensive champagne.

• Haha 1

^^ isn't it the cackest drink, I just don't get the hype.

True - usually would sink them quicker than they could pour them and would usually result in a toilet quiz at me local.... just think topic of the day with a yes or no answer and drunkenly deniging access to the gents without first answering the gate keepers question.

TNP thinks guiness is a wasteful use of good hops.

^bloody europeans and they hot/warm beer... might as well be drinkin piss... should only ever be icy cold.

True.. cos i never heard of no drink named Mild ..... True because when I drank it was always heavy and full on ... unless Mild should be Mead and then false... cos we had it at me cousins medieval themed wedding.

TNP has never gone to work straight from the nightclubs.

(it's what comes of early drinking being in ex service men's clubs that my dad was a member of - also where a love of cribbage comes from) 

True - I have never gone to work straight from a nightclub 

TNP has a relaxing weekend lined up? 

Edited by Sslip

False - My Brother is arriving at my parents some time tonight with his missus and kids... there will be fresh dish/shellfish but there will also be words... he has called in the baby sister from her peninsular artisan bakery to be in attendance... so have me helmet and bullet proof vest all ready for the crazy.

TNP has to play sport this weekend

Edited by notsmokinjo

False - Donkere Moeder will have drawn little bro, and the sisters to her dark side and the aunts and uncles.... i'll have the quasi bro-in-law but he usually stays out of it... might have one of me uncles...and dad will just zone out into his own little world... but if I don't show he will have to face the battery alone.

TNP... is glad they don't have a huge family living in each other's pockets.