1 Week! No sweat!

Sarah

OK

Maybe a lot of sweat and tears

Next target 10 days and a £50 shopping 'spree', not much of a spree on £50 but will be able to get something nice!

Yay me!

I'm a tigar raaaahh!

• Like 7

Oh I was just about to do these lol, you don't have to write your own threads unless youwant too - we want to celebrate with you :)

MASSIVE congrats on a week Sarah. You've done a sterling job getting through this time, hell week as it's called is done and dusted. xx

• Like 2

Sarah you've done fantastic, setting yourself goals is brilliant, ive got a wee diary set up and each week write what Ive saved and spent it on, it fair going up and makes for a happy read, set your sights on your next goal and no looking back, you've got this well done xx

Yeah I worked out I spent about £5 per day. Actually a bit less but then it ramps up at the weekend so it seems a fair assessment.

Interestingly though since looking at all this spending I spend almost that much on sandwiches and vending machine snacks every day too. So on my way home today I stocked up on sandwich fillings to make in the morning where I'd probably be smoking about 3 cigarettes.

Double savings!