Newbies Celebration Today!!

Reciprocity

Since we don't have anything in particular to celebrate today (unless I missed something, which is always possible :rolleyes: ) I thought it would be a good time to give all our recent New Quiiters a BIG shout out for what they are doing. Taking back control of their lives, making the best decision for their health AND, saving a bunch of $$! There's certainly nothing bad in that list.

We know it's not easy in fact, it can be down right miserable for a short while. Sure, time seems to be standing still during that early part of your quit but it's not. It's just your perception is all. You are learning how to live your life without cigarettes. That's a big change. Affects virtually every aspect of your day to day life - takes awhile to work all that out but, you'll get there. Just keep at it! Remember to commit NOPE at least to yourselves each and very day. It's important to start out each day with the proper mindset - Not One Puff Ever. That's all it takes!

2jbllcy.jpg

• Like 5

I have gone another hour without smoking. Took my dog for a walk without smoking. I noticed many baby toads on my walk and they were so cute! I really do tend to notice things more when I am smoke free and that makes me happy. 

• Like 3

Reciprocity - I still can't figure how everybody adds all those things. I sometimes think it may be the browser. I gotta play around and see what I can discover.