post coital smoke

Sarah

I am cracking up!!! You all are hysterical. Lol

Way to face down a trigger Sarah!! High five!

Face down. My mind totally went into the gutter, lol.

I can't remember if this was a problem early on in my quit, haha.

I remember talking about how I needed to pay the dentist the other day when we were getting... um, frisky. Such sexy bedroom talk. :P

• Like 1

I'm known for being honest so I will answer (and am not married anymore so still do the sex thing lol)

My energy levels all round got higher after the first 5 days. Yes my sex drive increased, the sensations also increased. You need to ensure the man is non smoker too now though, cause my fella smoked the first week and yuk...then he quit and yey, don't smell and his energy increased... all good news.

had a good time reading all this, let me try to add it all up

1. Sex as distraction for cravings (does that mean every 20 min?????) and

2. are we going to add this to the Newbie pack? 

2. Things get bigger after you quit smoking (and I thought it was only the cake) where did the link go

Daisyjane, my husband was fascinated?

3. More urges ..(so....it's not just spring fever?)

4. Leanna lays face down in the ditch and Dentist Bills turn her on.

5. Women have noticed this particular side effect and enjoy it, men had no clue (as usual)!

too funny!

• Like 4