A Day To Remember !!!

Doreensfree

^^^ Amen. Can't imaging having to fight those brutal battles at only 18 or 19 years old (some even younger). So many from a lot of countries gave their lives so we could live in a free and democratic society. I'm glad we still recognize their sacrifice even today.

• Like 2

unfortunately nature is just as brutal as humanity.  I was watching a special this week with turtle hatches and OMG how mean the birds where just plucking up the cute little creatures and ripping the arms, legs and heads off. Makes you kinda wonder.......nature is just as cruel!

• Like 3

unfortunately nature is just as brutal as humanity.  I was watching a special this week with turtle hatches and OMG how mean the birds where just plucking up the cute little creatures and ripping the arms, legs and heads off. Makes you kinda wonder.......nature is just as cruel!

Aww eh Dee!!!...I'm in bits here..pass a tissue someone...im a big softie..x

:o

"Lieutenant Welsh remembered walking around among the sleeping men, and thinking to himself that 'they had looked at and smelled death all around them all day but never even dreamed of applying the term to themselves.  They hadn't come to fear.  They hadn't come to die.  They had come to win."  --Stephen Ambrose

• Like 1

unfortunately nature is just as brutal as humanity. I was watching a special this week with turtle hatches and OMG how mean the birds where just plucking up the cute little creatures and ripping the arms, legs and heads off. Makes you kinda wonder.......nature is just as cruel!

At least that is for survival.. humans do it for ego...

• Like 4

Nature is not cruel. It's based on instinct to survive. The circle and cycle of life. Nope... cruelty is a man-made phenomenon. Lucky us. I'd rather have birds pick me to bits than deal with some of the horrific people walking this earth.

• Like 2