Ghost

bakon

Not always pleasant to be around. Some morons do like ghosts. I prefer it blow away in a strong wind. Pops in and says something here and there. Always an odor of goat as a mark it was there. Probably eats like one too, definitely ate paste in elementary school. Kind of kid to eat boogers too.

• Like 1

Sounds like an awesome guy to me.  Probably mistaken for a simpleton by those who don't understand his genius.

Yep...I'm guessing this one is smart as a fox, strong as a bull, and smells delightful.  

• Like 3

Oh he is..he is..he does..he's my darling...he's learned me so much ...

I'm not sure though..if he asks me along..so I can cook the sausages on Godzilla...

And put the tent up...and look out for a Eddy...he's my friend...and I would do all that..

• Like 3

Oh he is..he is..he does..he's my darling...he's learned me so much ...

I'm not sure though..if he asks me along..so I can cook the sausages on Godzilla...

And put the tent up...and look out for a Eddy...he's my friend...and I would do all that..

Good call Doreen.  The TVA is cranking up the hydraulics on the upper section every weekend between now and mid-September.  Leave your calendar open for next weekend (June 10-11).  We can get in some river time and enjoy some sausages while watching people get turned by Godzilla and then try to swim Humongous.

Good times.

• Like 1

20150731013343_412817327_11102_6.jpgupload photo

I'm ready !!!!...got my life jacket..my sandwiches... My lipstick...my hairdryer...

Show me a good time !!!!

Those little inflatables tend to get stuck on rocks.  So try not to giggle too much when I tell you to work your hips side-to-side and thrust harder.

• Like 1