Let's get this over with...just give me some flyers...

Ladybug

Lol LadyBug, when I was a smoker and someone gave me the speech, I smoked more! I guess I was trying to prove them wrong? God only knows with this stupid addiction. 

Now I'm the naggy ex-smoker. I try not to be, but sometimes it happens! My little brother is visiting for the week and I was nagging him yesterday to quit smoking.

Brother: "I've cut down."

Me: "You know you're just torturing yourself, right? Cutting down is not a good method."

Brother: "You were a smoker once... you should understand."

Me: "And now I'm not a smoker. If I can do it, so can you!"

Brother: "But I like smoking."

And so on and so forth. Got to love that junkie thinking, eh?

• Like 1

People stand on street corners dancing and waving signs for tax services and furniture sales.  Why not for quit smoking?  Maybe I'll get a permit and dress up in some corny costume to draw attention to myself and go stand in the front of the Whie House with my Quit Train sign.  Not only will the locals see it, but so will millions of Americans as they watch the 24/hr news channels.  Maybe I can even get an interview or two with some news media. 

I may have to spend a few nights in jail, but if it saves just one person's life...

• Like 4

People stand on street corners dancing and waving signs for tax services and furniture sales.  Why not for quit smoking?  Maybe I'll get a permit and dress up in some corny costume to draw attention to myself and go stand in the front of the Whie House with my Quit Train sign.  Not only will the locals see it, but so will millions of Americans as they watch the 24/hr news channels.  Maybe I can even get an interview or two with some news media. 

I may have to spend a few nights in jail, but if it saves just one person's life...

so you are telling if I watch the news and they talk about a cigarette costume being arrested ...it's going to be you :-)

• Like 1

so you are telling if I watch the news and they talk about a cigarette costume being arrested ...it's going to be you :-)

If it's in front of The White House, then yes. lol  Hey, maybe I can get President Obama to sign up here.  Rumor is that he quit, but not from what I heard.  The junkie thinking is strong in that man.  ;)

• Like 1

If it's in front of The White House, then yes. lol  Hey, maybe I can get President Obama to sign up here.  Rumor is that he quit, but not from what I heard.  The junkie thinking is strong in that man.  ;)

I join you ...let's go....there are few people I would like to talk to winken_mit_hut.gif

Love this thread, think we should all get together and form a chain across all the major cities handing out LadyB's flyers, Im the worse ex smoker in town, tutting and spluttering, I have to withhold my tongue when I know someone is smoking, 

• Like 1

Love this thread, think we should all get together and form a chain across all the major cities handing out LadyB's flyers, Im the worse ex smoker in town, tutting and spluttering, I have to withhold my tongue when I know someone is smoking, 

I am the same way...I seriously have to bite my tongue and I try really hard not to roll my eyes when I see them walking and smoking....too funny!