The Last Game

Colleen

About a month ago - egg scramble thing I made for the kids when hub was out of town.  Breakfast for dinner isn't my favorite. But I do love breakfast for breakfast. :)

When did you last get a sunburn? 

• 5 months later...

Last week, my son "made" me have a bite of his Reese's Nutrageous.

When was the last time you rode a bike?

A (pedal) bike...that would have been at least a year ago...took a quick ride on the bike/walking path near my house

a (motor) bike...approx..8 weeks ago...my brother is selling his, and I considered buying it...

when was the last time you went and watched a movie at the cinema/theater ...BEFORE you read the book?

Yesterday it was snowing and a dog ran in front of me on the highway. I was able to avoid it. Thank God but it was running alone the side of road like it was lost. My dtr and I pulled off the road and were able to get it. Called its owner delivered the pup 8 month old Brittany Spaniel home..it was lost and several miles from home.

When was the last time you had a snowball fight?

• Like 2

I often work on Sunday...the days of the week don't affect when I work.

Sundays are good because there is not a lot of delivery truck and busy busy noise in the street.

When was the last time something or someone took your breath away