Waking up Early

Sarah

Did anyone else find they woke up early in the early days of their quit?

Its getting annoying! I've been awake since 6am and nothing I do gets me back into my warm and cosy slumber.

Going to have a shower now and wake up properly

But what is nice is my skin peeling urge to have a cigarette in the morning has pretty much gone. So yay!

• Like 1

Expect sleep to be out of whack, you're body is cleansing all kinds of crud out. Also during this time expect spots and all kinds of nonsense. Its not pleasant but it will pass.

Yep sleep is all over the place in the early days.

Now it has settled down and I have a new normal. I wake up earlier than I used to, but I all feel like I have more energy now. Perhaps the sleep I do get now is 'better' or something...?

Anyway, it turns out well :)

Good morning, Yep, sleep gets a bit wonky, but straightens out before to long..as for that " smoke first thing in the morn'n".. that was a real hard one for me when i quit... i had to turn my routine upside down, so i wasn't on "automatic" in the morning - it through me off just enough to make the mornings easier .. you're doing GREAT by the way, congrats !! :)  

Did anyone else find they woke up early in the early days of their quit?

Its getting annoying! I've been awake since 6am and nothing I do gets me back into my warm and cosy slumber.

Going to have a shower now and wake up properly

But what is nice is my skin peeling urge to have a cigarette in the morning has pretty much gone. So yay!

Oh Boy :-) I wake up between 2 and 3 am. I get up and start working. I never slept more than 5 hours and lately it seems I don't need even that. But..I do sleep like a rock when I am a sleep. I get up and I am well rested. I don't cough anymore during the night.