First wobble

Sparkles

Today I had my first wobble.  I had a conversation with myself about whether it was appropriate for me to go and buy a packet of cigarettes....because obviously I have proved I can stop, so what will one day matter?  Anyway, you'll be glad to know I got bored with the conversation quite quickly and moved on....without going and buying a packet.

:)

• Like 6

You're doing great Pumpkin :) Keep moving forward and resist those urges to smoke. Your addicted brain will test you in more ways than you know in the coming days and weeks. Stay on guard and when the challenges come and fight them as if your life depends on it. In reality, it just might? You have proven you can get through the toughest part of quitting now so build that early quit into something really strong :)

• Like 1

Oh well done pumpkin...you stayed strong...you know there is no such thing as one...

When I was in my early quit..and I wrote More or less the exact post as you...

A wise elder said to me...its OK to wobble...just make sure you don't fall over...

Those words have stayed with me...I hope they help you too ...xx

Well done! You´re in for quite the wobble for some months to come - they call it the nicodemon. Hes a good fella by the end of the first year. Anyhow, push forward and dont fall off the wagon. I trust you.  :wub:

• Like 1