Hospital Appointment

action

Could be anything from acid reflux to nothing.  Hang in there, I'm sure you're fine.  This day and age, doctors are so concerned about being sued that they cover all their basis and turn us into pin cushions.  :angry:

Now the dentist, you're at their mercy as you sit in that mercy seat, butt puckered and legs stiff as a board.  lol

• Like 2

OK so now that's done it was just some chest X-rays and a few other things.. Quicker than I imagined.

But now I've got to wait? Ugh. Up to a week but my GP will tell me sooner if it is anything serious. I hate waiting for stuff...

At least I've got the dentist to look forward to later lol

Thanks again all - my love to everyone

• Like 4

Well that wasn't so bad...now just the dentist!

May as well get it all out of the way in one day.

As for the waiting - put it out of your mind. Not a damn thing that you can do about it - so absolutely no point worrying about it. (Easy to say I know)

All good boss! Go have a funky coffee, read the sports pages. you deserve it.

• Like 1

(((Ross))) so sorry to have missed this post last night, but was in the land of nod, please try not to worry easier said than done I know, under no circumstances as everyone else has said do not goggle anything at all, or you might find out your actually a woman!!  They are so quick today and your in the best hands fingers crossed that the results are good, we are all here for you, try not to answer the dentist whilst he has his fingers in your mouth, now why the hell do they talk to you in the first place.  Big Hugs.. Julie, for the first time in my life I have boobies, only because I have stopped smoking and have put on weight LOL, not looking forward to any boobie squashing at all, think they look like pyramids after, but good luck, hang tight and smile preferably with your eyes crossed and tongue out!  love to you both xxx

• Like 1

Oh buddy that's a rubbish day, will be thnking of you all day, the dopey dentist, give him a kick up the backside, I'm sure the hospital willgive you the all clear or just some antibiotics, let me know how you get on, pm if your bored in waiting rooms and want me to pass the time for ya,

Love ya bud xxx

• Like 1

So sorry I missed this ((ross)).  Now the good news, that x ray was for the crazy advert they've been piping on about, that was the lung cancer check and they can normally see a shadow and panic and send you onto the next dept (trust me I've seen first hand with a loved one :( ), so that's pretty positive that they said results in a week!! Dentist I can't help you with buddy, two toothaches as we speak but too scared to phone up meself lol, be brave ;) xx

• Like 1

Yep, the waiting can be the worst part but like Marti said, they would of informed you had they found something major.

One thing for sure, 6 months smoke free will definitely make you healthier for Drs. and dentist.

Now go do some fishing to relax!!

• Like 2

Hi Action,

Hope all is okay.. I have heard from other people who quit that sometimes there is a cough for about 1 month after just your lungs

trying to clear things up.  Wishing you well :)

• Like 2

OK so now that's done it was just some chest X-rays and a few other things.. Quicker than I imagined.

But now I've got to wait? Ugh. Up to a week but my GP will tell me sooner if it is anything serious. I hate waiting for stuff...

At least I've got the dentist to look forward to later lol

Thanks again all - my love to everyone

Try not to worry Action, easy for me to say I know.

Soon be this time next week and the waiting will all be over xx

• Like 1

OK so I'm back from the dentist.... so, I have a new dentist.  And it is a woman.  Please can someone explain to me how it has taken until now for me to have my first female dentist?  All I can say is that I wasn't thinking about my teeth too much.  And I am not dreading my next visit like usual lol

Also she was a better dentist than the last guy too ;)

Oh, and I still have all my teeth :d

So I am in a better mood after that!! :)

• Like 9

Glad all that is over for you Action.  I am sure you will sleep well tonight.  Anxiety really wears me out. I believe that if it was something serious, they would have sent you for more tests right away. When I had a situation going on, the radiologist told me she had to call the Dr. before I left.  Then a Dr. came in and talked to me. So that should give you peace of mind.   I know the waiting is difficult, but at least the testing is over. Keep us posted, you have many friends here that care.

• Like 1

OK so I'm back from the dentist.... so, I have a new dentist.  And it is a woman.  Please can someone explain to me how it has taken until now for me to have my first female dentist?  All I can say is that I wasn't thinking about my teeth too much.  And I am not dreading my next visit like usual lol

Why do I imagine the sexiest female dentist outfit ever? Might have to go internet shopping for the wife now.

• Like 3

Glad to hear you're feeling better Action. Hoping you get your results soon.

And lol about the female dentist. I have a rather good-looking male dentist myself. I think he's in his 40s, but he sure doesn't look it. 

• Like 1