Just trying to figure out a few things

bakon

Y'all are so funny.  :)  I like you.  I really do.  

I forgot one of my nicknames for a moment.  Bakon calls me Pepe sometimes.  That is because one year for Valentine's Day I posted Petra le Pew as my profile pic. 

165845-70039-pepe-le-pew.jpg

• Like 4

Y'all are so funny.   :)  I like you.  I really do.  

I forgot one of my nicknames for a moment.  Bakon calls me Pepe sometimes.  That is because one year for Valentine's Day I posted Petra le Pew as my profile pic. 

165845-70039-pepe-le-pew.jpg

Nothing to do with your smell?

• Like 2

As for the camping trip. It's off. No dating people with snow on the roof. At least proper women including burrito know the hair dye trick.

As for the women in your life, like to ride either but the mrs says the one looks to fast and the other is red. Both look nice.

• Like 2

As for the camping trip. It's off. No dating people with snow on the roof. At least proper women including burrito know the hair dye trick.

As for the women in your life, like to ride either but the mrs says the one looks to fast and the other is red. Both look nice.

Eh ??????
  • Like 1

Eh ??????

至于野营旅行。已经关了。没有约会的人在屋顶上雪。至少适当的妇女包括卷饼知道染发诀窍。

至于你的生活中的女人,喜欢骑,但mrs说,一个看起来快,另一个是红色。两个看起来不错。

• Like 2