Kids

Tink

Dont get me wrong I love kids, I`m a huge kid myself but how the heck can one 3 year old little girl reduce me to exhaustion? 

We had a good day, hunting for eggs, chasing chickens, making chocolate crispy cakes and she showed me how to use my tablet (oh really??)

I want to strangle her grand mother for giving her a dancing Bratz Doll to bring with her!!

We played Aunts Taxi ;)

and I cooked lunch and fed the young ones (before chocolate eggs - because I am a responsible adult ;))

How the heck do you guys do it!! I have respect for all parents out there who do this day in day out - I could not do it!!

and single parents - total respect for you

edited to add this picture - of what was going on while I did the dishes

10301300_10203031555581405_1202519913433

• Like 14

Lol....you would if you had to Tracey.

I remember people saying to me "two at once, like how!"

You just do then plenty of zzzzzzzz

Sounds like you had a lovely time and I've no doubt your stored a very happy memory in her memory bank too.

Loving your avatar by the way, you look absolutely fabulous darling....

• Like 2

Dont get me wrong I love kids, I`m a huge kid myself but how the heck can one 3 year old little girl reduce me to exhaustion? 

We had a good day, hunting for eggs, chasing chickens, making chocolate crispy cakes and she showed me how to use my tablet (oh really??)

I want to strangle her grand mother for giving her a dancing Bratz Doll to bring with her!!

We played Aunts Taxi ;)

and I cooked lunch and fed the young ones (before chocolate eggs - because I am a responsible adult ;))

How the heck do you guys do it!! I have respect for all parents out there who do this day in day out - I could not do it!!

and single parents - total respect for you

edited to add this picture - of what was going on while I did the dishes

10301300_10203031555581405_1202519913433

Now that is a sign of a very good day!  Nice job!

• Like 1

Cute!

Just imagine how you would have managed as a smoker...out of breath, no energy, stinking....

Sounds like a cracking day!

For the Record - much though I love children, I am not sure that I could eat a whole one... B)

• Like 3

Did you knock her out ;)  Nah that sounds like a brilliant day and on the single parent/parent front, you just do :)  Kids can be fun and make you focus though so they're good news too haha. It's great that you gave her parents a break and did all that with her though, bet she loved it!! x

• Like 2

Tracey your an awesome Aunty, lots of fun and laughter I bet, and the memories you have made for her will always stay with her, thats what is so precious, they are little for such a short time, if only we could bottle it all and keep it close  :wub:

• Like 1

Jesus Tracey you didn't have to kill her and then go and put the evidence up for all to see!!!!

I'm sure they love going to Aunty Tray Tray's all the time, great craic to be had;)

• Like 2

Hey Tracey.. looks like great fun for both 2 and 4 legged childeren bc both are out cold! lol.. good for you be'n such a sweet Auntie .... whoever it was who said Energy is waited on the youth - couldn't have been more right IMHO   ;)  

• Like 1

I also have no idea how they do it. Kids can be cute in limited amounts, but having one (or many) requires so much patience, energy and most of all - selflessness/self sacrifice that I don't think I would ever be capable of.

Parenting is not for everyone, certainly admirable that some people can pull it off and be good at it :)

• Like 2

I also have no idea how they do it. Kids can be cute in limited amounts, but having one (or many) requires so much patience, energy and most of all - selflessness/self sacrifice that I don't think I would ever be capable of.

Parenting is not for everyone, certainly admirable that some people can pull it off and be good at it :)

Some of us don't figure out how much patience/effort/money/self-sacrifice is required until 'after' we've had one (or 4)

Then we scratch our heads and mutter "oh good lord, what have I done?!"

;)

• Like 5

That is so cute Tracey.  I agree, I bet she loves coming over your house.

I started off with one child.  Got re-married to a guy with two children.  Then had another.  So we had four in our house full time, starting off with two-four year olds, a two year old and a newborn- ugh! You really cherish those times when Aunties and Grandparents offer to take them for the day.   Most are grown now, but it was a challenge and rewarding at the same time.

• Like 1