Day 5

Sarah

Oohh I wanna start belting out roar now for you lol.  

Brilliant news, so pleased for you that both situations are going how you wanted. Moving onto a better life all round by the sounds of it.  Did you stay at your Mums or go home again? Keeping busy over the easter hols? 

xx

Yay to mums house, means no cooking! Oooo new shoes always make you feel better...

I may partake in this sin myself today ;)

By the way if you post in the "quit smoking discussions" bit of the boards more people will see and join in your threads, as not everyone comes into the celebration section daily. xx

Congratulations, Great to hear it Sara!

Sounds like you are turning in to a bad @ss!

Sometime you need to be to get your quit and yourself together!

Just don't stay that way to long please!

You are doing great!

Keep it up!

good you made it to 5. Should begin to lighten up. SOme. Not a huge amount, but twice as easy as day 2. your doing great and its hard work but your kickin ass

Shoes are good idea, but don't wait for big purchase. You should be getting something small every day first two weeks. Something equal to the cost of what you smoked each day.

Examples for one pack a day that might work for you

1. Brush

2. Comb

3 Hair color

4. Hair band

5. Hat

6 Mirror

Good job Sarah!  Two days to go and we will be celebrating your first week smoke free!  I agree with what Marti said above, come and post in the discussions on the main board.  It will be helpful to your quit and we can get to know you better that way.