There's never a good time to quit?!

Evelyn

I was told be some I should wait with my quit until I am stabile. Well, newsflash Y am pretty much always unstable so never's a good time. I don't us it as an excuse. 

I got antidepressivants wit limited side effexts I realise now. But I does 'support' you when you wanna quit smoking. Should have smoked a week and using that med for a week before I quit but since I only smoked two, yesterday was my quitdate!!! No excuses. I'm made them too many - 'Oh i need just one' - I feel so sorry for myself' etc. 

No no no

There's never a good time and I'm pretty stabile right now, went through the biggest withdrawals and my friends stay tiltomorrow.

Even yesterday morning when I craved one I SAYD NOPE. This is the final quit, no more excuses

And now I've got

1 day quit one my counter cold turkey!!!

yay for your day quit!! 

I know though, that the people were just worried about you...sometimes its more important to make sure other things are in place before quitting or making a traumatic experience for ourselves.  and people care and realize they are ill equipped to assist in some areas for people. 

As long as you know no matter what a cigarette will not help you, then you will be fine.  

hugs..

It won't help ANYTHING!!!! 

And the problem with self injury is a long term project that needs to be solves, I do it supervicioul and twice a month. No doctor needed for that!!! But that takes long therapy to quit. And sometimes rather cut supersvicioul then very deep ... I haven't done it now in two weeks. And it's no one responsibility but my owns. Damn me for naming it in the first place. There's no magic pill that makes my problems go away but quit smoking can improve my life for the better and that influences the rest too, less destructive behaviour. 

Did I mention my dad died of lungcancer - everytime I stick a cig in my mouth and light one I am being destructive, letting my dad win. He's was an abusive person, so I won't let him win anymore no more destructive cigs in my hand and lungs

Hey Evelyn.

Good morning! Happy Easter. You are in charge of your life and your quit. We all want you to go forward and succeed. People want to be sure that your medics are onside with you and able to support you. They want this because they care about you.

All we can do for you here is to be here for you, try to encourage you and try to support you.

Great start to your new quit. keep smiling!

Hey Evelyn.

Good morning! Happy Easter. You are in charge of your life and your quit. We all want you to go forward and succeed. People want to be sure that your medics are onside with you and able to support you. They want this because they care about you.

All we can do for you here is to be here for you, try to encourage you and try to support you.

Great start to your new quit. keep smiling!

My doctors etc know and support me

so stop acting like I'm made of sugar melting in the rain :) I understand your concerns but I am fine. But if you guys keep doubting my quit I'll have to leave. As it makes me doubt myself

Good Morning Evelyn - it`s good to get different advise from people as it gives a lot more room for thought, people do care about you here.

You are taking control and thats encouraging to see

My thoughts and prayers are with you ((hugs))

congratulations on day 1 

so stop acting like I'm made of sugar melting in the rain :) I understand your concerns but I am fine. But if you guys keep doubting my quit I'll have to leave. As it makes me doubt myself

Sugar melting in the rain...

What a lovely turn of phrase! :)

I don't doubt your quit Evelyn. Just don't smoke. That's it.

Keep on keeping on!

Morning Evelyn

So glad the professionals are in the loop and are supporting you in your quit. I personally don't doubt your desire to quit, not one bit, but admit to have posted my concerns about having a great spring board to jump from. You say you are fine so that's brilliant news. Head down, crack on, eyes on the prize....freedom.

Evelyn I have not seen your previous posts so I am sorry if I say something wrong.  I just wanted to say that it sounds like you have made your decision, and quitting is just that: a great decision you made that you stuck with.  

Day 1 is done and it is still a great decision.  

Onwards

We are all here to help and support if you need.   

Millie x 

Ok Evelyn,

Day one is in the bag, now on to day two.

So you lost a battle but you have not lost the war!

Put your big girl pantz on and kick some nicotine butt!

Take each battle one day at a time and you will win the war at the end!

We are your reinforcements ready to help you when needed!

Go get them tiger!!!!