I MUST have stunk..or stank..it's all the same..

Doreensfree

I had visited my smoking friend in the afternoon...

My son came for a visit later on ...as soon as I gave him his .Hi i am your mum hug he says..

Mum...please dont tell me you have gone back to smoking..your clothes stink of smoke.?

Oh I was really upset over this...a nice clean top that morning..

I think with still visiting a smoker friend...my nose just be still a little dead...

Just shows how that smell lingers on your clothes...

The look of disappointment for those few seconds..on his face...made my quit stronger...

You may think folk carnt smell that discusting stale smell..think again...

• Like 3

Doreen I bet you couldn't believe that he even doubted your quit!

I'm seriously offended now by the smell of stale smoke on people's clothes. It turns my stomach when I'm stood next to somebody in a supermarket queue. To this day I will never, ever, understand my husband putting up with me smelling like that. He has never smoked and it must have been deeply offensive. Kissing too, I mean can you imagine kissing somebody and getting both the smell and taste. Yuck...must be true love for him to tolerate that.

Just a pity we lose of sense of smell when we smoked as I'm sure the stench of stale smoke would half put a lot of us off.

• Like 1

Your right Sharon ..

For those few seconds I was thinking he might not believe me..

He must have seen the look on my face too..utter shock...

My friend still sits in her sitting room ..with the door closed..smoking...gross....

Lol...your husband just love you heaps..xxxx

• Like 1