Wax Melts

sharonsiff

Anybody else started to use the wax melts to fragrance their rooms?

I picked up three Glade wax melt warmers, last week, for only £6 each from B&M stores. I can't stress enough how beautiful it is, to walk into each room downstairs, and inhale the fabulous smell. The actual melts last around three days so have changed mine today, currently have apple and cinnamon in them...lush.

My friend is a consultant for a company called Scentsy and is having an open night Monday. Selling off her current stocks at a discounted price...I'm going and can't wait.

Although I have picked up very reasonably priced ones from Home Bargains, as the Scentsy ones are high end..and high end prices. They are like the Yankee Candle version of wax melt. Oh and I've learned I can also pop my Yankee candle wax melts in them too. That's good news as one of the Siffords (secret Santa) got me them two years ago...and have been sat in the cupboard.

Just thought I'd share in case anybody had not heard of, or used, the wax melts. They get a big thumbs up from me that's for sure.

Havnt used these Sharon...but have seen them...I still going round the yankie candles..I love the Xmas ones..

Love the cinnamon smell...

Great you can get them at a good price..xx

I'm a Yankee fan too however I'm converted to these as they can melt all day, where as I would only light my Yankee at night during cozy tv time. Might be worth a try Doreen? I had a vanilla one on in the kitchen (I personally love vanilla) honestly it just smelt so fab when I would walk into the kitchen. What with that and my full Christmas clean..lol

• Like 1

Mmm I love vanilla too..I will give these a try...having them go ,all day..fabulous...xx

That's what I love about them that they are on all day. If you do get one let me know how you get on. I purchased some cheap ones, from Home Bargains, and as it turns out their fragrance is stronger than the slightly more expensive Glade and Air wick ones. Really looking forward to getting my hands on some Scentsy ones, tomorrow night, as I was given a trail with a burner and melts back in August. They really were a delicious and beautiful quality fragrance. I just didn't purchased as their melting pots where around £20 plus...I wanted three, too much expense at the time.

• Like 1

Popped round to the consultant's house, after work, and purchase five Scentsy bars for £20 (Each bar contains eight blocks)

My home smells amazing! I know they are more expensive than the ones I picked up but I can smell the difference in quality.

Went for...

Vanilla Bean Butter cream (currently in the kitchen)

Spiced Pear (currently in the living room)

Spiced Berries (conservatory)

It's an absolute pleasure to walk into each room...just beautiful.

I have also picked up Candied Pomergranate and Cozy Chai, will look forward to those getting a turn in a few days. So lovely, to have treats like this, now I no longer waste money on killing myself.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q30/51custom/IMG_0493_zpsxthjia3h.jpg

I'm not sure if the link will work,...or the attached thumbnail for that matter.....I never did figure out attaching pics with this IPad ....but...my wife goes overboard on scensy ...these were in one basket and she must have at least 1/2 dozen or more sitting around beside her warmers... I know her favorite scent is cashmere , but it's retired, so she buys as many packs as she can hen she sees them at a flee market, or when they bring a retired scent back for a limited time....she also has the oils and plug-ins from bed ,bath, and beyond ....or bath and body works....one of the two....anyhow...I never did smoke in the house, so that's not why she has so many.....maybe it's time to get rid of those old sneakers....lol

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Joe, I got slightly excited when I saw her stock levels..lol.. That will be me soon, no doubt. I even had a look on Pinterest and saw lots of recipe ideas, mixing different scents, like a scented cocktail.

Like you I never smoked indoors, so am lucky that my house didn't ever have that stale smoke smell. The house would be fragranced with Yankee, at night, of if I remembered to have a spray round. I just find these miles better and the fragrance seems quality in strength. Really pleased with the purchase.

Joe we are getting on FAB with Tassimo coffee maker too.Although I'm not drinking more, and only have one fancy one a day, it really is a pleasure when I have it...another good purchase.