Question - withdraw or champix?

Evelyn

It could be either Evelyn..

See if it settles ..if not ...a trip to your GP...

Maybe someone who took champix will be along soon sweetheart...

Try some deep breathing.. Or go on you tube ..play some relaxing music...just to see if it helps...

Hoping it passes soon for you...

Xx

• Like 2

Yeah I quit today, 2 hours after I took the first champix... I do not crave cigs, just thoughts... I knew building up to 2 mg would yeapirdise the quit and my Christmas.

So I quit today. I already hated smoking the last few days. I am committed.

Just the physical withdrawal is shaking, muscle tension... Nothing I can't handle... Mentally I feel firm

• Like 1

Hi Evelyn . Hope your doing well on the Champix. 

My suggestion would be to follow your drs orders. Any concerns, speak with your prescribing Dr or a pharmacist . I believe there is a starting dose followed by an increase in dosage to be taken for a number of months  . Most common complaint I heard from other fellow quitters was a tummy upset easily taken care of by taking it with a meal .  Be encouraged . I have heard  very good results .

I hope this helps you .

_Abby 

• Like 1

I have no tummy problems what so ever ;) and my intentions are to just use the 0,5 mg and then quit the champix. I'm strong enough in my  quit and Champix is not a med you should use lightly. I only use it now to pull through the withdraws and then continue