Post name and reason for member you want to meet.

bakon

Anyone of you today.

House is all up straight and ready for Christmas. Drinks for folk who want one and soft drinks for the rest of us. House smells lush (wax melts) and plenty of sweet/savoury nibbles out on the side in the dining room. So anyone's welcome...and the beauty is I don't have to politely mention it's a non smoking house....as none of you do. Perfect.

• Like 1

Today is Saturday so I am picking my first stick.....Joe cause I want to ride in the car and drive by some of the other Ohio window lickers houses playing mailbox baseball

Stop by Sarge's place near Cincinnati.

Then Sarge can meet Bacon and offer some windows to lick.

Easy Peasy

• Like 2

My list could go on and on so for my first post in this thread, I'll have to keep it to the first 2 or three members that popped into my noggin.

1.  Sarge because I want to raid his garden and sift through some of his canned goods.

2.  Nicole Diver because we have some ax murder house to visit

3.  Babs because I'd like to get to the bottom of the infamous Allen Carr story and why she thought it was a good idea to call him.

• Like 5