Post name and reason for member you want to meet.

bakon

Marti!!!

But there will be heaps of debauchery so first I'll need to line up...

Bakon to warn his cronies 

Doreen, Petra and Babs to distract the cronies

Dog, Joe and BAT to pool their money for our bail and bar tab

Nancy to give directions to my cousin Alan who'll be our bail bondsman

Sonic to get us into the witness protection program; somewhere tropical is preferred.

Boo to join us on the island to act as bartender, activity planner and boat captain  

• Like 4

Monday night is for Babs since it's gets dark early. More time for the backseat. Maybe drive over towards Baltimore and run over Sonic.

She was one of the first to ever post to me.

Babbles is kind of quiet now

• Like 4

I love this thread!

I can only do one at a time.

Mum (Nancy). I was at a chronically low ebb, more then anyone knew and with one kind line, she lifted me back up. Plus I know we both like wine, food and good company so we are already a brilliant mother daughter combo.

• Like 2

Chrispy, not cause he can see the puppies (that was a one time drunken moment and we wouldn't drink together buddy) but because I would love to sit and chat with someone I could swear so freely with. Our conversation would be x rated for swearing reasons but sooo much fun!  Plus secretly, I think he's pretty cool.

• Like 1

I love this thread!

I can only do one at a time.

Mum (Nancy). I was at a chronically low ebb, more then anyone knew and with one kind line, she lifted me back up. Plus I know we both like wine, food and good company so we are already a brilliant mother daughter combo.

Love you to pieces!!!!  And we might both be a little on the wild side, which makes it even better!

• Like 2