Post name and reason for member you want to meet.

bakon

Can post more than once. Just separate post for each and give it a day or at least someone else post before making second post so we can comment. That way it can be quoted easier

Reason is important part.

• Like 1

Wow..how hard is this gonna be..every person here..is special to me...for all different reasons..

But I have to start somewhere...it has to be the person who picked up a broken person, made sure I had a ticker ,had a photo ,and just tucked me under her wing..

One of the nicest people I know...and would love to chink a glass....my dear friend Nancy..xxx

• Like 5

Wow..how hard is this gonna be..every person here..is special to me...for all different reasons..

But I have to start somewhere...it has to be the person who picked up a broken person, made sure I had a ticker ,had a photo ,and just tucked me under her wing..

One of the nicest people I know...and would love to chink a glass....my dear friend Nancy..xxx

You know I feel the same!

• Like 2

Another one that tops my list would be DD! (Jen)... I'm not sure I would have stayed quit without her support. (On the other board) she was one of the first to reach out and kinda explain why I was struggling....... Little did I know at the time she was also a newbie to her quit....ahead of me by only a few weeks.....She's just a cool chick!.... I need to find out if she is in fact a computer generated figment of Bakons imagination! :p

• Like 2

Today pick has to be my Boo Boo...

He's got so much energy..( wink)... And so much fun we will go canoeing, me in between his legs..down that Chattanooga river..

Then go camping..eating our sandwiches listening to country...the odd banjo tune...

Then he can come and sit looking out on the river Mersey..enjoying a cold beer...

• Like 2

Bigfoot/Twinkie feet/Janet

She travels. Drinks beer, probably likes to cuddle during those cold nights. But think she might do a topless thing too on vacation

Also she hangs with anything I throw at her or the group.

She also met the bad boyfriend so I know I couldn't let her down after the low bar set by that moron.

• Like 2

Today..my pick of the day is Tracey...

She is my hero..a all-rounder.... Driving trucks..using a chainsaw...a go getter..and she did...

Had some really hard times in her life too..but always kept supporting folks here..

Plus I'm also a sucker for a romance... Good on ya trace....

• Like 2

Today's meet up pick is Boo

With a bonfire, good music and chats about life adventures

Today pick has to be my Boo Boo...

He's got so much energy..( wink)... And so much fun we will go canoeing, me in between his legs..down that Chattanooga river..

Then go camping..eating our sandwiches listening to country...the odd banjo tune...

Then he can come and sit looking out on the river Mersey..enjoying a cold beer...

How'd I miss this thread?  A couple of chicks, Doreen and Daisy (aka TwinkleToes).  Talk of good music, cold beer, bonfires, and river running...say no more, I'm in!

• Like 4