I bought a pack... and lighter

Evelyn

Thinking ,buying and teasing , Hmm is addiction taunting your thoughts this morning?

Your right  "NOPE"  . Don't give the thoughts the time of day . Its smelly stinking . Sucking on a smoke sucks the life out of you and leaves ashes .   Smoking is not allowed to take up space in your thinking today cause your a non smoker now. It doesn't mean the end of the world it means the beginning of great things Evelyn and YES GREAT things will happen for you . Everything happens slowly and at first and we don't see it but it really does change life in a good way  . I am excited for you . 

When you get up in the morning and thoughts of smoking come tell them to get lost  ;  when you get up in the morning  think what are you going to do differently now ; what are you going to enjoy now instead of that sickly smoke .  Your thoughts may go to addiction but remember we are rewiring our thinking and  our thoughts should not go to anything that smells smoke .

Changing our routine will help. When I quit I would buy a newspaper, set out my coffee cup and set up my coffee pot.  It would be coffee and the newspaper in the morn , followed by a walk,  then a shower .

Try setting up a couple hour morning plan for yourself so that when you get up your mind goes to your NEW plan rather that to old thoughts . You are cutting new paths .  . Taking  your power back :) 

Ever bought yourself a single rose? Buy one and put it in a pretty vase and set it up on your table :)  You are worth quitting for .  When you have supper tonight remind yourself to treat your quit like the beautiful flower .  

You did scare me a minute  when I saw your post ,  you were kidding but hey I knew you wouldn't .. You pledged . You want to forget about smoking not think about it .Great job pledging  BTW . Keep the the quit ..go to bed a winner ... post don't smoke .  Have a Great day Evelyn YOU can DO it!

• Like 3

Thinking ,buying and teasing , Hmm is addiction taunting your thoughts this morning?

Your right  "NOPE"  . Don't give the thoughts the time of day . Its smelly stinking . Sucking on a smoke sucks the life out of you and leaves ashes .   Smoking is not allowed to take up space in your thinking today cause your a non smoker now. It doesn't mean the end of the world it means the beginning of great things Evelyn and YES GREAT things will happen for you . Everything happens slowly and at first and we don't see it but it really does change life in a good way  . I am excited for you . 

When you get up in the morning and thoughts of smoking come tell them to get lost  ;  when you get up in the morning  think what are you going to do differently now ; what are you going to enjoy now instead of that sickly smoke .  Your thoughts may go to addiction but remember we are rewiring our thinking and  our thoughts should not go to anything that smells smoke .

Changing our routine will help. When I quit I would buy a newspaper, set out my coffee cup and set up my coffee pot.  It would be coffee and the newspaper in the morn , followed by a walk,  then a shower .

Try setting up a couple hour morning plan for yourself so that when you get up your mind goes to your NEW plan rather that to old thoughts . You are cutting new paths .  . Taking  your power back :) 

Ever bought yourself a single rose? Buy one and put it in a pretty vase and set it up on your table :)  You are worth quitting for .  When you have supper tonight remind yourself to treat your quit like the beautiful flower .  

You did scare me a minute  when I saw your post ,  you were kidding but hey I knew you wouldn't .. You pledged . You want to forget about smoking not think about it .Great job pledging  BTW . Keep the the quit ..go to bed a winner ... post don't smoke .  Have a Great day Evelyn YOU can DO it!

I'm worth way more then cancersticks I love myself and do not wish to kill me

• Like 3

come on Evelyn,, kick this thing in the  balls,,, (opps--lol)   I look at your picture,,,,

Theres no sign of a smoke in it- one would look awful hanging from your lips,,

and you would feel like chit,,,,  and,, it really stinks too,,,

The picture is nice as is,,,,,,,,   an I,m gonna be look n to,, so done even,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

I love never smoking--after 30 years,,,,, stay with us love

xx,, RC

I did the right thing. Bring them back.

NO.

No, Evelyn, you did NOT do the right thing.

You bought a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

You did NOT post an SOS. You did NOT talk about why you were wanting to go buy a pack. You did NOTHING to retrain your brain to NOT go buy that pack.

The thing is Evelyn, you don't get kudos for buying a pack and then returning them.

You get kudos for posting and then NOT buying them.

Retrain your brain Evelyn. It's YOUR freaking brain.

• Like 1

No I don't I just don't wanna feel awful

Keep going Evelyn and eventually you will come out the other side.

Smoke and you go through this again and again.

This is the one. Shout, scream, SOS all the time on here. Just get through this :)

• Like 1