looks like i missed a few celebrations

jimmy

I don't feel like I'm rocking. I feel anxious, pissed off, and being around male co-worker's that smoke is REALLY testing me. 

But screw it, morning of day 4 of no cigarettes.  :)  I just read, read, read, Oh, an suck on a straw at my desk! LOL

• Like 3

I don't feel like I'm rocking. I feel anxious, pissed off, and being around male co-worker's that smoke is REALLY testing me. 

But screw it, morning of day 4 of no cigarettes.  :)  I just read, read, read, Oh, an suck on a straw at my desk! LOL

Every smoker you work with...would love to be smoke free...they are secretly envious...you hold your head up...

But screw it, morning of day 4 of no cigarettes. :) I just read, read, read, Oh, an suck on a straw at my desk! LOL

Anxious is good. Your changing your life. And that's always a scary thing. Shows how strong you really are.

Pissed off is good. Get mad. Stay mad. Stay furious that you ever allowed yourself to succumb to this addiction this long. Change it.

Male co workers that smoke..... Ask every one of them if they could turn back the hands of time, would they still have smoked that first cigarette ? I can guarantee you EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM will say...... No.

I have this same issue at my office. We call it the "hole" cause we have to hide that we smoke. I love the "hole". We laugh, smoke and then go back to work. Kind of a nice break. Now I walk around, get in the car and drive, go get a sweet tea. And I'm finding I like that much much better.

Remember that we didn't smoke cause we like it. That's a lie. We didn't smoke cause it's relaxing...... Are you relaxed now ? THIS that you are experiencing would happen every 20 minutes until you got your fix. That's not relaxing. That's enslavement.

Tell one of those guys they can't go smoke right now. Or for the next 4 hours. And then watch them freak the hell out. That's not enjoyment. And they sure as hell wouldn't be relaxed. They aren't going out there cause they want to. They are going out there because they HAVE to.

• Like 2