Tricky, today was odd - and a warning!

Evelyn

I  had bought a jacket and scarf and had a coca cola earlier. I sat front the smokerroom. "I want one, let do it just one..." "F*ck it, why not one?! Who is the boss here? I can smoke whenever I want." 

JEEEEESH!!! The junkie thinking, more sugar balances the diet but the soda surely, as at first gve a huge craving. I said; 'NOPE!' **** off !

Almost threw away my almost one month!!! SJEEESH!!!!

Oh - yeah I remember finding eatable cigs last night in my dreams, chewing on them WFT? This quit is so different then the other ones. I do not light one, not even in my dreams, but I've had craves last week often. 

I have to remember HALT too!!!! Always be alert!!!

Sure you can smoke, but where would you be in ten years?  

When I finish imagining that...I pass on the smoke.

As we age the currents we swim against become stronger.

Meanwhile if you smoke, you're swimming with a frikkin' boat anchor.

NOPE!

I hang around with the neighborhood walk in for cofee etc, they still have a smokers room - does THAT explain it :P

Yes.  That explains it.

But if it's too much of a temptation..... don't play.

You're doing great.  Keep protecting your quit with everything you have.