Happy Easter

queen greenlover

Have a great Easter everyone on sunday. For those like me who try & go to church twice a yr have a nice time on sunday. For those who have Faith enjoy the true meaning of the holiday. For those with kids or grandkids nearby have a fun easter egg hunt & don't eat to many peeps or bunnies. Have a great holiday. :D  :D  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

• Like 10

Happy Easter weekend, kids can't wait for their hunt and the easter bunny but to be honest the easter bunny has been very naughty this year, she has unfortunately ate every egg that daddy bunny bought for the chislers so daddy bunny is not very happy with her :O

• Like 1

Love it^^^^ my sons friend showed him a picture he took last year of what is apparently the easter bunny falling down the stairs in his house and my son is delighted at the pic, now I've looked at it and I can not see anything other than a big blobby blur, it's soo funny and soo cute that their imagination thinks a blob is the bunny;)

• Like 2

I find it all kinda weird inappropriate for kids, fertility symbolism is somewhat adult ... But hey, I go with it... Luckily I don't worship the goddess Eostre so I'll stick with the commercial shizzle.

• Like 1

Lol Jackie,

I never heard of peeps before until i saw babs put u a pic of peeps in one of the threads, lol it probably was this one, green bunny looking thingy with white stuff inside, dunno what they taste like, wait I think that's what the pic was!!

Happy Easter everyone. 

We waited until 7 pm to cook our Easter Roast because it is still way too hot here.  The aroma is driving me crazy.  Excited B)  :wub:  :D

Millie x

Happy Easter all - still trying to work out the peeps thing !

"peeps are marshmallow candies, sold in the United States and Canada, that are shaped into chicks, bunnies, and other animals. There are also different shapes used for various holidays. Peeps are used primarily to fill Easter baskets, though recent advertising campaigns market the candy as "Peeps - Always in Season", as Peeps has since expanded to include HalloweenChristmas and Valentine's Day. They are made from sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, and various food dyes."

peeps.jpg?w=490&h=372

• Like 2

Happy Easter everyone!!

Here in Northern Ohio, we are having one of the best days we have had so far this year...warm (70ish) sunny and no wind..

Since my wife has to work :( , we are getting together next week-end with all the girls. My youngest daughter is heading "down" from Michigan to spend the day with me today (she is the only one who is single..the rest are with their in-laws today)

my wife is one of you who LOVES (stale) peeps..she buys 10x more than she plans on giving to the kids so she has a nice stash to last awhile...lol...(I can take them or leave em...now peanut butter on the other hand.......).

Everyone enjoy the day with your Family....

• Like 1