Ladies help me shop!

Melody

My sister is getting married in Vegas at an all inclusive thing.  I am her Maid of Honor and she has four Bridesmaids.  We are responsible for picking out our own dresses.  With five girls, all with different body types and styles she thought it best to allow us to find what works best for us individually.  The only stipulation is the purchase place and color.  Linked below is what the girls have chosen, Im the last to choose...Im leaning towards a long dress but sometimes Im style challenged lol!  I would LOVE your opinion to help make a decision.  Oh, shoe color is silver.  

Davids Briadal - color - Plum

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Crinkle-Chiffon-Dress-with-Front-Cascade-F14847_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Strapless-Cotton-Sateen-Dress-39261_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Satin-Ballgown-with-Pick-up-and-Sash-81123_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

Davids Bridal Plum Dresses Link

• Like 2

Hi Melody,

I am style challenged as well- I have none.  However if the other girls are wearing short dresses since you are the bridesmaid I would go with long this way it distinguishes the bridesmaid.  Then again it is going to be vey hot so you may want a short dress.

See I am no help!  Good luck with your dress hunt.

• Like 2

melody it all depends on your body shape for what will suit you best, you could have the best made dress in the world but if it doesnt suit your style it will look like a sack

if you want an honest opinion please sent me your details or a full length picture in a pm 

im no style guru but i tell it as it is my friends respect me for that :)

• Like 4

If I were picking any dress I'd choose

http://m.davidsbridal.com/mt/www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Chiffon-Sweetheart-Short-Dress-with-Cap-Sleeves-F15406_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

I'm not a strapless fan... They never stay up with me!

That said, of the 3 chosen ones I'd go with the first.

• Like 2

Wait a sec, I think what Melody is trying to say is that those 3 at the top are what the other girls picked.  Dress 1 & 2 are nice, but # 3 is too much imo.  I like clean lines. 

Melody, it all depends on your body type.  Don't necessarily need to give measurements, but shape could help.  hourglass, pear, apple...

• Like 2

I wish I could help. I am a casual-elegant (Jeans, top and Blazer) kinda Ladybug. Hate dresses, try not to wear them....have only 3 for special occasions and feel not too comfortable in it. 

I would chose one that you can wear for more than just one occasion!

• Like 2

Ok well here is a semi full pick, I took this for my sis back in Jan/Feb...not the greatest but it works.  

d9024fbf-c986-4da9-beb7-2a989a80e5a6_zps

Ummm...no Jengelsnew :)

Here is a few of the ones Im leaning towards

Chiffon Hi-Low in Plum Color

Satin Strapless

Long Sheer Chiffon

Out of you new choices, I like #1 & #3, but I like #3 the best for you.

• Like 1

I love dresses! I would make sure you have sleeves (it's a nightmare sleeveless for a day as a bridesmaid, and makes underwear trickier). I prefer the two chifon longer types you picked but I love the first shorter one too. Anything with a crossover style will hide a tummy, anything straight across that area will highlight it. What shape are you??  x