As I approach my 4 year anny

Frezflops

Hard to believe I am 4 years free from smoking if you asked me 5 years ago if that was possible I would have laughed and said no but honestly anything is possible with a bit (or a lot) of willpower and strength. If you think you can't you can, it is possible, just get through it is completely worth it trust me. Now if I can lose weight I gained in the last year from too much fun and food that would be awesome lol. Need to step up my willpower in the weight loss side of life. I will do it just takes time. Here's to breathing easy!!!!

• Like 10

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S 

~  F R E Z F L O P S ~

ON

F O U R    Y E A R S

OF
    ~   F   R   E   E   D   O   M  ~  

med_gallery_216_24_20243.jpg

I am so happy for you !    

• Like 1

Congrats Frez..

I can only echo what you have said about the benefits of quitting...

Breathing is so much easier.....food tastes SO much better.....energy levels are at an all time high........and the money saved...OMG! I had no idea what I could afford to do once I quit smoking, (it's not just the cost of cigarettes, there are a lot of related expenses)

I "only" have 33months of smoke free life, and really owe you and everyone before me here a big thank you! You blazed the way and encourage me to keep going foreword and promised me it would get better....and you kept your promise! It not only got better......it got great!

Congrats, and thanks, Frez.... You really are an inspiration!

• Like 1