Hey Boo !

Congratulations

on

FIVE months of Freedom !

I am so happy you are with us,

you give us so much and I thank you !

gallery_216_24_17923.jpg

• Like 1

If I could just say a few words, I would be a much better speaker.  But seriously...thanks for the kind words and the reminder.  Not to downplay a five-month anniversary, but perhaps the most notable aspect of this for me is that I forgot it was an anniversary.  Back in March, I remember counting not just days but increments of time.  12 hours!  24 hours!  36!  72!  And so on.  Fast forward to the present and now another month passes and I barely notice.  Not only does it get better, it becomes your new normal.

Glad to be on the Train.  You can find freedom here.  The babes, tunes, and cheeky jokes are just gravy.

• Like 3

Aww boo boo baby..5 months...brilliant...thanks for all the laughs..you Cheeky Chappy...

The weird thing is, I was just talking about that movie a couple of days ago.  Great suggestions for band names: Gary King and the Enablers.  Odd Ball and the Shifty Twins.  Bermuda Rhombus and the Aqua Nazis.

"Write that down!"

• Like 1

If I could just say a few words, I would be a much better speaker.  But seriously...thanks for the kind words and the reminder.  Not to downplay a five-month anniversary, but perhaps the most notable aspect of this for me is that I forgot it was an anniversary.  Back in March, I remember counting not just days but increments of time.  12 hours!  24 hours!  36!  72!  And so on.  Fast forward to the present and now another month passes and I barely notice.  Not only does it get better, it becomes your new normal.

Glad to be on the Train.  You can find freedom here.  The babes, tunes, and cheeky jokes are just gravy.

You said it perfect...

It's gets easier as time passes...xxx

• Like 1

Congrats Boo!  It's great to hear you're well into the 'new normal'.  It helps solidify the quit when you look back at the 12 hr/24 hr counts and see how far you've come.  And, you have offered a really nice example on how it can be done for all the new quitters jumping on the train.  

• Like 1