Doreen! You Made It!!

beacon

Time and time again when someone joins the QuitTrain I see a little hand reach out. "Take my hand child, we can do this... together. I'm from Liverpool where we say, 'You'll never walk alone'."

Triple congrats Doreen, it's been a pleasure walking this path with you.

• Like 3

Congrats Doreen

You have made my time here enjoyable.

your help has been the foundation of many quits here.

All you have done AND quitting for 3 years is amazing!!

Congrats !!!

• Like 1

Delightful Doreen.  Our Lady from Liverpool.  The Scouse in the house.  Always there with a kind and supportive word...shining a light on the path for those of us who follow.  Generous and compassionate.  Funny chick and a very naughty girl.  Doreen is awesome!

Congratulations on your three-year anniversary.  I can't think of anyone more deserving of a celebration.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Good morning mammy, I wanted to add that you are one of the kindest, sweetest and most gentle people I ever had the pleasure to 'meet'. The amount of people you have helped during your time here must be too many to count!

Even through the hardest of times you remain positive, and you are an inspiration to us all.

Happy quitversary mammy, sending my love :wub:

• Like 3

I would like to say a few words ..if that's ok...

3 years ago..I stumbled and crawled in to the forums ...I was broken ..cigs had finally done thier worst...I was scared..

If I didn't quit this time after hundreds of attempts, my future was bleak...after smokkng most of my life ,this was a mountain to climb..

I didn't even know if it was to late for me..

Nancy was there to meet and greet me..making sure I had a picture and ticker .none of which I could do myself...

I stayed under her wing for a good few weeks ,reading and learning...day by day and a daily pledge ,my health started improve..

I got hope...

I have no doubt...I owe the people here my life...I would have never done it with out you all...

I love each and everyone ...I learned too that quitting can be fun...this is the side of me I didn't think I knew...

I'm loving my new life...and I hope to pass on the magic to those who will find thier way here...

So ...thank you ..it's just two little words....

But it comes from my heart...and it is very sincere...

(((((((((((((((( group hug ))))))))))))))))))

• Like 11