Figuring out who is who

bakon

So I am been adding all the pieces of the puzzle together and slowly I try to figure out who is who and what they do.

Like Nancy being a retired pole dancer

Or Babs being an example of "partied too much in the 90's"

Or doorbell and her collection of battery operated devices

Not their official persona. But some weird thing they hide from friends but feel free to expose to the group, feeling safe in the anonymity of an international group they feel they would never see

Well some get seen

Ask Smarti

• Like 2

Where am I going with this......

Who is the target?

Today is meathead. Sonic

Avoided a lunch meeting by hiding in a meeting with security and barb wire fence when I went to his area. Then was seen by one member and travels to all these foreign locations "for work".

Lie. It's for female fitness/ bodybuilding shows. He told me he was going to be in Pittsburgh in July. So I go to town for a happy hour last night and BAM. Muscles everywhere. On women.

Some hot. Some not. Some made my special purpose move alittle. Others made it hide.

So wife and I talk to a few for about half hour and I think the chick was Sonic. She had nice eyes and shoulders as big as mine. Legs were bigger!!!

Almost reached over and gave a check between them to see if there was a dangler. But wife might get mad and what if I enjoyed it? Didn't risk it but I saw what Burritos attraction to female clothes is. Those muscles looked good in all those shapely outfits.

• Like 1

On to next secret-----Ginger and Bat. Both disappear and reappear at same time and on regular basis.

Me thinks Bat is in that.

Ginger keeps him tied up when visiting

• Like 1