Corey...I bet!!!

Evelyn

You are a fan of sharks!!! I'm right, right?!

i was a huge shark fan at 11, begged my parents allowing to watch jaws; guess what I avoided even POOLS in case a shark found it's way through some tunnle lol

Beautiful animals, when I saw your avatar, I thought why not ask if I have a fellow sharkie fan?

• Like 1

Definitely Ev! Love me some sharks... I went through the same thing when I was little, imagining sharks coming up beneath me and start swimming really hard. Think it would be fun sometime to get in a shark cage though. However, probably would cost an arm and a leg, mwahaha

• Like 2

It's pretty cool. All sorts of educational videos and documentaries on sharks, as well as the typical causes of shark attacks. Did you know they actually ignore the smell of human blood, but will churn about looking for fish blood? It was fascinating!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up