Mini SOS...

Trish

Hi Trish see the English/Scottish congress are at the back end again lol, damn these time differences, best thing to do when in times of family crisis, post and vent, helps a great deal, you did the right thing no matter how small you feel it may have been, we are all here for you and will support you all we can, I feel your pain I have a 22 year old who is currently re-going back through teenage strops as he feels he is now an adult and can treat this house as though again it is a drop off centre grrrr, he also smokes and has the most horrendous cough, listen to mum, no way, and I also have a 9 year old who is 10 soon, and is more like a drama queen, believe me not good! hope things are brighter today and take care x

• Like 2

and I also have a 9 year old who is 10 soon, and is more like a drama queen, believe me not good! hope things are brighter today and take care x

Oh Drama queen...u bet.  My 10 yo SD asked her dad last night,, "Daddy, she hit me.  Why aren't you yelling at her?"  He said, "I can't really yell at her unless I see her hit you after the other day."  The other day the 10yo slapped HERSELF, very loudly so everyone could hear and yelled "OUCH...don't hit me!!"  She didn't realize her dad was standing there watching her.  That was just too funny.  

• Like 2

Trish, Late to the party and the others have covered it :)  I think you should vent away for as long as it takes to manage the situation. Good job not going on a super long walk. x

Hi Trish,  Ditto for me- sorry about your day I can understand the house issue we also have a small house it is hard when company comes trying to figure out where to put them all.  One year visitors in August- we pitched a huge tent otherwise there would be no where for everyone to sleep.  I am so happy you did not smoke.

• Like 1

Hi Trish,  Ditto for me- sorry about your day I can understand the house issue we also have a small house it is hard when company comes trying to figure out where to put them all.  One year visitors in August- we pitched a huge tent otherwise there would be no where for everyone to sleep.  I am so happy you did not smoke.

I love the tent idea!  I would so put the girls in it if they weren't in school right now.  They would love it!  We were planning on borrowing a travel trailer if all the kids were going to be here but we didn't really know until last minute and there just wasn't time to go get it.  It's going to be a bit crowded but hoping for nice weather to stick around so we can hang out outside!

• Like 1

I love the tent idea!  I would so put the girls in it if they weren't in school right now.  They would love it!  We were planning on borrowing a travel trailer if all the kids were going to be here but we didn't really know until last minute and there just wasn't time to go get it.  It's going to be a bit crowded but hoping for nice weather to stick around so we can hang out outside!

Bon fire - roasted marshmallows :)  We have 1 spare bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 queen air mattress and 2 camping cots. If we have winter overnight company it is like walking through a maze. In the living room the futon gets opened, the air mattress gets blown up, and the 2 cots end up somewhere in between the living room and the kitchen.  We have a dog as well so there is no sleeping in late unless you are the lucky ones in the spare bedroom. I am not sure why but people still come.   Being crowded must be fun.

• Like 1

How's it going today, Trish?  When all else fails, one thing will not fail you: a sense of humor!  Hell, if your family are all acting like nuts, then maybe you should rent one of those Vacation movies (Chevy Chase) and make everyone watch it, including the guests! :P

Hope you're doing ok smile2.gif

• Like 1