Missed a few congrats....Tracey,Daisy,and PorkandPancakes

joe

This goes out to anyone who hit a milestone while I was on vacation and missed it. But, there are a few that has similar quit dates as I do that I want to shout out to......

I can't forget the lady who has been quitting along side me since day one....
Tracey...AKA Trevor..... (Nov.22,2013)... Who would have thought that 31 months..Yes, over 2 1/2 years ...ago we would both be quitting smoking just a few days apart, but almost a half a world away. And today, though we still have not met, only live about an hour or 2 apart and are both successful in our quit attempt! Congrats Tracey! (I think she is being held captive in Cleveland...it's happened before. :P )

Daisy... AKA "Runfree"...( Dec.20,2014).... On June 20th, she became 18 months smoke free! Congrats!

Hot Cakes ;) .....AKA... PorkandPancakes .... AKA... Smokin Hot.... ( Oct. 19,2015)...So many names :D. On June 19 she crossed off 8 months of smoke free days off of her calendar. AMAZING!

Since these quit dates are similar to mine (Nov20,2013), I am always watching to make sure they are still following along. .. These are some strong women! Congrats...you ladies are awesome!

• Like 4

Thanks Joe, the time sure do fly by I'm pleased the old phartes stick around, in my early days/months it was something to aim for, some days it seemed impossible

We are here to say nothing is impossible

Congratulations to anyone from 1 day to ten years

Oops better get back in the box ;)

• Like 2