This weekend

Tink

It's a 3 day weekend, memorial weekend for USA and bank holiday for UK, not sure about the rest of the world

So what are you all up to?

We have invited all the neighbours around tonight, most of them are retired, most are exforces, it was that generation

Making margaritas, rum punch and plenty of beers, give them a right ole knees up ;)

Only down side is I'm making salsa, I hate salsa and keep having to taste it makes queasy yuk! Should have brought it already made!

Cleaning the loos and cooker too, that's sucks but don't want the neighbours talking about me lol

Pool goes up Tommorow, church, then at a friend's for more salsa yuk! And cherry vodkas yum

Sunday/Monday unplanned as yet

• Like 3

In the pub at this exact moment! :) Tomorrow night I'm out for a meal with family. Sunday I'm not sure ... Monday sleeping!! :D

Hope you have a good long weekend!

• Like 3

Rafting the Ocoee tomorrow.  Waverunners on Parksville Lake on Sunday.  Cookout at mom and dad's on Monday.  Lots of water, cold beer, and grilled meats...good times!

Have a good one everybody.

• Like 2

12 hours shift just finished an hour late. 12 hour shift on Saturday starting at 7am. 11hour shift Sunday starting at 6pm, 8 hrs on monday from 4pm. At least that one is double pay.

There ain't no holiday joy from me! Harrumph!!

Still, the following weekend should be good.

• Like 3

Laying Low behind Green Shutters here @ Chez SMae.

Playing in garden, making pesto (so much Basil ! ), eating lbs of freshly boiled shrimp,

filling courtyard bathtub and drinking up leftover (from Jazz Festival) case of Cava (Spanish Champagne).

I won't be answering my door so, you'd better call first because

I'll be lolling nakedy in water and toasting life with champagne.

It is Hotter than gawd already.

:D

S

be safe y'all

• Like 5

Laying Low behind Green Shutters here @ Chez SMae.

Playing in garden, making pesto (so much Basil ! ), eating lbs of freshly boiled shrimp,

filling courtyard bathtub and drinking up leftover (from Jazz Festival) case of Cava (Spanish Champagne).

I won't be answering my door so, you'd better call first because

I'll be lolling nakedy in water and toasting life with champagne.

It is Hotter than gawd already.

:D

S

be safe y'all

I want to do what she's doing. :D

But since my wife works this weekend (12hr shifts) I can't do anything fun either. :p

Some of the girls may come by Monday for a picnic, but plans are not coming together to good for that(1 works, 1 has(minor) surgery today, so gotta see how she feels, 1 has plans at the in laws but will try to make it here too, and one has a sick 3 year old....

That case of bubbly sounds good! ;)

• Like 5

Rainy here today - but still need to visit the cemetary to place flowers on loved ones' resting place. Then a trip to the grocery store is in order.

I have a horrible cold - lost my voice, makes for a happy hubby. 

Inlaws coming for a cookout here tomorrow. Then Monday we are going to my sisters' place for a cookout. 

Come Tuesday - this 'ol gal will be ready to rest.   :unsure:

• Like 2

super hero status all weekend. (but off at night so a few cold ones and a motorcycle ride in there somewhere)

someone has to protect the universe...

men in black

• Like 5

Well, so much for my Idyll.

Two nice fat Rats

visited my courtyard this morning at 8am.

Now, I know we are never far from Rats here (or anywhere, really)

BUT

Daylight ?  

and Daylight while I am making noise out there ?

This is just WRONG.

Couldn't be More Wrong.

Rats saucily cavorting without a care in the world !

I stomped and Barked my fierce big dog bark

and they squeezed under the fence into neighbor's courtyard.

So, I changed into clothes and took a hotter than gawd stroll

to the hardware store for  Delicious rodentia POISON (and a lot of it).

Sorry to those who would trap and release...I am in a Cold Blooded Murder frame of mind.

What am I doing this weekend ?

Why, I'm on Rat Patrol, of course !

At least,  the champagne has chilled.

:)

• Like 2