Republican National Convention here in July

REZ

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-growing-concern-in-cleveland-chaos-off-the-convention-floor/ar-BBtvyRb?li=BBnbcA1

Well, Tracey and I are going to have a front row seat in what is going to be a very interesting political convention here in Cleveland at the end of July. It seems wherever Trump goes, riots and kayos follows! The city is getting 50 million dollars from the government for security but don't think its going to be enough. We are going to have dozens of groups, big and small, for something and against something, pro something and anti something, race groups, government groups, hate groups, and so on planning rallies and parades all week long.Cleveland is going to be in the world news on this one but hope not for the wrong reasons! The local news says that a lot of people and business are worried even though they are going to make money from it. 

I think if Cleveland know what was going to happen around this particular national convention, they would of passed on this one for sure.

One thing for sure is we will not be going anywhere near downtown Cleveland but who knows, even Bakon could be in town that week!

• Like 2

I went to Cleveland once....rock in roll hall of fame...walk out and a big parade coming down the street...awesome lets watch...who's that out front of the dancing girls...chelsey bono before her "add-a-dik-to-me" operation....those dancing girls are tall and hairy...wait those are guys....big gay day parade!!!!!  Watched a few more minutes as fairies and unicorns went by....then went looking for the football trophies in town....what? no superbowl trophies like Pittsburgh has? Ok how about baseball trophies 1920 and 1948 were so old they were kept in the pyramids....

Protestors could only improve that place...

Wasn't invited to a wedding there once too.........

• Like 1

I went to Cleveland once....rock in roll hall of fame...walk out and a big parade coming down the street...awesome lets watch...who's that out front of the dancing girls...chelsey bono before her "add-a-dik-to-me" operation....those dancing girls are tall and hairy...wait those are guys....big gay day parade!!!!!  Watched a few more minutes as fairies and unicorns went by....then went looking for the football trophies in town....what? no superbowl trophies like Pittsburgh has? Ok how about baseball trophies 1920 and 1948 were so old they were kept in the pyramids....

Protestors could only improve that place...

Wasn't invited to a wedding there once too.........

I'm off to my first baseball game next week, mega excited, Indians game, might even buy a t shirt :)

And we all know bakon you were a hairy fairy! They just didn't have digital cameras and Facebook back in the day :)

News is talking about all the people planning their protests and marches and they are not going to follow guide lines set up by the city. They say they have thousands of people coming here and are going to sleep in tents in parks around the city. From what I see and hear, I bet the national guard will be called in at some point but hope it doesn't end up like the Hugh riots in 1969.

Irrational anger unleashed with no positive results, none.  

Dogmatic adherence to a political ideology or candidate is great for people with no critical thinking skills.  It offers the illusion of being tuned in via mindlessly repeating other people's talking points.  Some people are incapable of processing more than one thought, but they can scream and throw things.

Hooray for my side and to hell with you!

• Like 3

Dogmatic adherence to a political ideology or candidate is great for people with no critical thinking skills.  It offers the illusion of being tuned in via mindlessly repeating other people's talking points.  Some people are incapable of processing more than one thought, but they can scream and throw things.

Wow...wish I could write this well...

Ishould have listened in school...Dont get me wrong ...I can think of two things...and don't throw anything...lol...

• Like 1

What he said.

;)

• Like 2

Wow...wish I could write this well...

My process is simple.  Find a subject that you have strong opinions on.  Sound off like a know-it-all.  Lastly, always choose the most histrionic and ostentatious verbiage available...See what I did there?

Easy as 1-2-3.

Sincerely,

Your grandiloquent confidant Boo

• Like 2