PorkandPancakes hits 7 months!

joe

Our Hot Cakes from the other side of the pond has been quit for 7months!

Congrats!

You make it seem effortless.... the humor and wisdom you bring to the board is priceless ... It great to see how you have stepped up and jumped in to offer your support to anyone posting.

It's a shame you have to be so annoying in the sticks/chicks game....but, with more time you will understand that you win when we LET you win. :p

Seriously..... Congrats and I am proud of how you have taken control of your quit!

• Like 1

Congrats P&P!

Oh my, that dancing sausage...is that standard celebration material on the quit train? I think this will be an entertaining ride!!

Oh Brandy. You can count on Boo and Doreen to lower the tone! Though at least he gave the sausage some bling hey?!

• Like 3

Oh I did chuckle at the glittery panted sausage...

PP, I am utterly delighted for you my lovely, how wonderful to have 7 months free. Agree, you simply seemed to have moved into being a non smoker without much drama. Good for you.

Much love. xx

• Like 1