Boo to working weekends!!

PorkandPancakes

I used to work weekends and have Monday/Tuesday off. I was childless at the time, so I actually didn't mind those days off. Saturdays and Sunday were usually quiet and I avoided the busiest day of all (Monday). I could go to doc appointments without taking time off from work and I could run my errands without dealing with a bunch of people.

• Like 1

Lol, it's funny how we want what others have.

Leanna, I agree it's lovely having weekdays off but it was a bit rubbish missing the days with the kids.

Beacon, I guess I should be grateful to have a job!

Boo- where were you?!

Bakon, I feel your pain!!

• Like 1

I work every weekend  :(

I should work every weekend!  I'm so buried in backlog it's stunning.  I'll need to put in some long days before summer hits and that includes weekends. :(  Cha-ching is one of the perks I guess.

• Like 1

Boo- where were you?!

Uhhh....I spent the weekend meditating and thinking about ways to be more productive at work.

Yeah, that's the story I'm going with.

• Like 2

I much prefer working than not working. I am sure I will change my mind once I am older, but I have been unemployed for several months at a time and it was awful. There's only so much Netflix a person can watch!

• Like 1