You can´t get rid of me with bleach nor hot water ;-)

Guest Suerose

Guest Suerose

So, where have I been?

I´ve been all over the place, that´s where I´ve been. From the "I don´t care" to the "I can smoke socially" going through all the other excuses... all of them... until I run out of excuses. Smoking is just not "me". So why do I do it? Because I´m an addict. Full stop.

I´m still a bit scatty, but trying to come together, to settle down and concentrate...

I´m still a commitment-phobe, but trying to prove to myself that if I WANT I CAN...

Congratulations to MQ and to the rest of you for what you have built here... :-)

Susana. Day 5.

The pink avatar is in honour of those fighting breast cancer or recovering from it. Will keep it throughout May.

(edited on 17th of April to reflect current status)

• Like 3

Welcome aboard the Quit Train Suerose, the conductor will be by to punch your ticket soon. In the mean time, enjoy yourself, we are a very happy community here.

I'm just a newbie so don't have as much to offer as some of the veterans, but I'm certain they will chime in and help in any way they can.

• Like 1

Guest Suerose

Everybody has done so fantastically well whilst I was away.... I´m a bit jealous... it DOES matter :-(

I want to reach 104 days quit. To prove to myself that I can get over my longest quit of 103 days last year. Day 104 will be the 24th of July. I´ll make a ticker ;-)

• Like 4

Everybody has done so fantastically well whilst I was away.... I´m a bit jealous... it DOES matter :-(

I want to reach 104 days quit. To prove to myself that I can get over my longest quit of 103 days last year. Day 104 will be the 24th of July. I´ll make a ticker ;-)

well...now I might be able to give back to you what you gave me :-) That pretty much means I will slap you really hard if you think about smoking lol

• Like 1

ps, one reason I know that you like to be a nonsmoker is because of bike riding.  Right?   The weather must be getting great for this.  Think about how far you can ride, and how good you feel without having to smoke befroe or after your ride