Could you maybe.....?

PorkandPancakes

I often head on over to games and have a look around. I often think I'd like to play 'chicks and sticks'. But, there are 1662 pages of chicks and sticks and I have to skip every single page to see the final post. I can't post a reply until I know what number went before. I've tried skipping. It u sit and click next, over and over, but I'm still only seeing October 2014. That's a lot of '-12'. '-13'. ''-12'.....

So I got to wondering if perhaps <this may be controversial > you would consider starting a shiny new thread continuing the game?

I know Bakon doesn't want even more chicks to play.....but he's not afraid of another girl, right???

• Like 2

Thanks Namcy but I do this on my phone, not on a computer so the content I see is reduced. I'll keep clicking next. I'll get there eventually!! I thought it was quite a massive thread so it might be possible that a new thread is due to start on it but it doesn't seem to have a 'maximum number of posts' limit like other forums. It's all good.

• Like 2

How about just pressing reply on the first page and post anything, then your post will automatically ping to the last post o the thread. All you have to do is look at the post before your and edit your post accordingly?

• Like 1

I use sunny method when away for a few days....but after reading this post I will be surprised to see you count in proper direction....next....next

sticks will enjoy your help

grab a seat next to a window and start licking

• Like 2

I use sunny method when away for a few days....but after reading this post I will be surprised to see you count in proper direction....next....next

sticks will enjoy your help

grab a seat next to a window and start licking

I remember my first attempt at the game...didn't have a clue...poor Chrispy... Enough said....

• 2 weeks later...