Big woop de doo

bakon

Having a big party and everyone is invited. It's a life changing event and super important deal. Everyone can attend. I am so excited cuz it's real close and we need a count down. Hope to see you all there.

• Like 3

I wont be saying where it is. So don't hint you would like to come. It's going to be awesome and we are putting on fancy shoes and everything.

Ginger combing her hair. Petra getting up early. Nancy putting on panties. Babs driving by herself

Duck washing his ...

Meathead and Robin taking a train and jimmy got the bus. See you there

• Like 1

So excited again. Event is all because you people cared and supported me. Introducing me to this special day and event. Without the board it would never happen.

Don't expect me to hold you a seat though. Never going to happen either. Cuz you can't find it with Google search. Super secret like daisy and meathead meeting up. Or so secret I can't get out of bed early Petra secret.

So excited again. Event is all because you people cared and supported me. Introducing me to this special day and event. Without the board it would never happen.

Don't expect me to hold you a seat though. Never going to happen either. Cuz you can't find it with Google search. Super secret like daisy and meathead meeting up. Or so secret I can't get out of bed early Petra secret.

• Like 1

This big shindig bakon is putting on, that none of us are invited to...Is it open bar, cash bar, or go $%&* yourself?

Option 3 Boo...lol I think that Bakon is waiting for his personal engraved invitation to the Tracey/Rez nuptials on Saturday. 

• Like 2

Option 3 Boo...lol I think that Bakon is waiting for his personal engraved invitation to the Tracey/Rez nuptials on Saturday. 

I'm not telling Tracey and Rez how to do their business, but every wedding needs a drunk uncle.  At least invite him to the reception.  It'll be funny...maybe?

• Like 4

I'm not telling Tracey and Rez how to do their business, but every wedding needs a drunk uncle.  At least invite him to the reception.  It'll be funny...maybe?

I totally see Bakon doing the "Elaine dance" 

• Like 6