Name the member

bakon

Just for fun name the member and post something else. Real or imagined items. And no wrong answers. If your impression leads you to answer Bat for everything ... Then answer Bat and ask next one.

Who is most likely to listen or play the banjo?

Hint bat buys nice guitars with cigarette money....

• Like 3

I almost didn't open this thread.  I thought we were being asked to name bakon's "member."

Which member is an insufferable smartass?

I don't know about insufferable, but based on what I have seen so far...I have to say bakon.

Which member is most likely to have had a near-death experience that made the local news?

• Like 5

I don't know about insufferable, but based on what I have seen so far...I have to say bakon.

Oh dear, of course I meant me! The vexing grammar nazification was the clue.

Which member is most likely to have had a near-death experience that made the local news?

I'm going to say you! Although technically it's not any degree of "likely" since it's the past and so either did or did not occur, the laws of causality being what they are.

I repeat: insufferable smartass.

• Like 4

Oh dear, of course I meant me! The vexing grammar nazification was the clue.

You were leading the witness and it went right over my head.

I'm going to say you! Although technically it's not any degree of "likely" since it's the past and so either did or did not occur, the laws of causality being what they are.

Man! You really are, uh...intolerable?  Unbearable?  Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?

I repeat: insufferable

There it is!

• Like 4

Duck- but he never got a membership card

Who is putting tjimgs where sun don't shine lately?

I'd like to be outraged, but I have no idea what you're on about. And don't even get me started about "tjimgs" - what, you speak Dutch now?

I'd like to be outraged, but I have no idea what you're on about. And don't even get me started about "tjimgs" - what, you speak Dutch now?

Play nice guys.lol...

Ok back tracking a bit...that would be Tracey....

Who,s name sounds like they are trying to scare you ?