Mixed relations and stereotypes

bakon

I don't like when two species mix. Like dog and wolf or cat lovers and anyone else.

I know it's way past segregation and keeping people apart....

But I really can't understand why a dude from Ohio would pick someone who can't speak proper language. Isn't that just looking for trouble? Pea brain don't got a chance either once this is over. Woman out smart men all the time and wait till she gets the ring in his nose. She will lead him to crumpets and all kind of disgusting habits. What's next calling a round thing football?

It may sound racist since the flags have the same colors but didn't he pay attention in elementary school. Boston tea party ring a bell?

And what about shaving? Who legs will get done if any? Armpits?

So there is many reasons this Union should throw up warnings. It makes me queasy and want to throw up right now.

Like a New Jersey virgin, or Denver hospitality....it .doesn't sound right to say or think to be true.

Like flip flops in church. It might upset somebody upstairs.

But if invited I will attend. Have to see and hear this in person to believe.

• Like 5

Omg should we be worried, will they be in the back pew??

Eloping sounds good right now ;)

Everyone is welcome, you are our quit family, anyone serious wants to come pm me or rez and we will send details xxx

• Like 3

Like a New Jersey virgin, or Denver hospitality....it .doesn't sound right to say or think to be true.

Your Denny's meeting location isn't quite the spot a lady shows up to at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning to meet a man dining alone - well, not this kinda of lady

anyway.  ;)

So Bakon and Babs are representing us at the wedding?

Sounds about right.   :)

• Like 3

Omg should we be worried, will they be in the back pew??

Eloping sounds good right now ;)

Everyone is welcome, you are our quit family, anyone serious wants to come pm me or rez and we will send details xxx

Funny because....exactly on April 2nd I will be driving from Colorado to NJ by myself and could totally make that wedding  :)

• Like 3