Almost everyone smokes where I work

TAC

Put all the worst triggers together, smokers, drinkers, and beautiful girls and you have my world. It takes enormous strength and will to quit under these circumstances but I am here to tell you that it can be done.

• Like 3

Been around the world and found only stupid people are breeding..... F them. You telling me hot chicks with big ta ta's are going to hold you down and then put a shit stick between your lips....window licker I think they should just sit on your face and smother you, get it over with.

Open line from song " I'm not sick but I'm not well". Sing that in your brain box.

• Like 3

TAC, all of the above are not extraordinary and in many cases, the norm.  Guess what?  People still quit.  Beautiful women have nothing to do with you smoking or not.  Working in a place where others smoke has nothing to do with you smoking or not and certainly not other people drinking.

Quitting In A Smoking Friendly Society

Video addresses the concerns of smokers who live in areas where the use of cigarettes is still the norm who think that because of the ubiquitous acceptability of smoking that quitting is close to impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQovglTVizs

Avoiding Situations Where You Used To Smoke

Video discusses the importance of facing triggers head on as opposed to the natural inclination of many to avoid situations where they used to smoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M681p2B-8kA

Watching Others Smoke

Video discussing how to watch others smoke and to use such occasions to reinforce your desire to stay smoke free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEEk5-0kj1A

• Like 2

My gf smokes, she can play chimney on the balconny :P
I quit right before Christmas, next morning FACED my 'please can I have a smoke' neighbor... and told her NOPE I'm here to chitchat not to smoke, she replied yeah right well I've moved twice since then, been choked out by friggin smoke and last time I heard her, I figured 'hey she's got some rosé behind her...' so she relapsed drinking...

Recovery is working your ass off. The question will be; do you see yourself as the victim in the situation or the conquerer??? Victim-like-in awww I wanna smoke so bad... or do you kick ass and make others jealous while they scr*w, drink, smoke and you're sober, smokefree well the rest I can't fill in... you get my point.

IRL my gf is friggin jealous at me, she hasn't got the mindset yet, but she will have it I'll be her example

=

the last 3 years I used 2 asthma puffers 1x2 the other 3x2 (last one is 2 too much) NOW more then a year smokefree I can face frost, storm and only puff in the morning and evening now THAT ROCKS!!!

I've been close, going to COPD once and now??? Watch me fly!!!

• Like 4

Put all the worst triggers together, smokers, drinkers, and beautiful girls and you have my world. It takes enormous strength and will to quit under these circumstances but I am here to tell you that it can be done.

Fast forward 30 years and you have disease, death, saggy boobies and wrinkled faces people of our generation don't have that time on our hands the disease or death could come at Anytime now, we know it, we feel it!

In a few days they will do nothing but stink to high heaven's to you

TAC you can do this x

• Like 2

To answer some of your questions, I'm still here in Mound House Nevada, walking distance from the Brothels where I work. Unfortunately I only get on line to this site twice a week from work. I can access this site from my Wally World smart phone but band width is pathetic and slow as hell where I live.

My goal is to purchase a hot spot some time in the future when I get rich. In the mean time if there is anyone who would like to communicate with me via phone text messaging, just let me know and I will give you my phone number. Texting does not require as much band width I have found.

:)